Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It's December 24th! Christmas Eve! I have one more gift left to wrap and one more holiday party this evening. One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is the gift wrapping! I like to make my gifts look as pretty as possible. Here is some of my inspiration:

I just love the big ribbon bows which make it totally girly and the ornaments which make it a little more festive!

Top reason for loving this wrapping: it reminds me of Tiffany & Co. :)

Love the Damask! The gold pine cones, pointsettia and berries spruce up the year round paper with some festive cheer.

The best part about this gift wrap is that it works year round (minus the pine). It reminds me of Anthropologie. Very simple and elegant.

Have a very MERRY Christmas! 
Love,
Miss Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment